Welcome to The Potter's House Christian Fellowship Church of La Mesa
"Where Jesus Christ is Still Changing Lives"
Please feel welcomed to join us as we have returned to meeting in-person for regularly scheduled service times.
Please review our safety precautions and recommendations below:
Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness (especially coughing and/or fever) is encouraged to join us online only.
A health check station is available at the entrance of our church.
Face coverings are recommended.
Hand sanitizer is provided.
We continue to offer online services via zoom for those unable or uncomfortable attending services at this time.
Services will be held on:
Sundays | 10:30am & 6:00pm
Wednesdays | 7:00pm
Please click the link below to join us online.
About Our Church
Foundations of our Fellowship
Our local church here in La Mesa, California was planted out of Tempe, Arizona in 2015. Currently, our leadership church is in Clairemont, California. We are a part of a world-wide fellowship of churches, called Christian Fellowship Ministries, that began in Prescott, Arizona in 1970.
Christian Fellowship Ministries is a National and International Fellowship of over 2800 churches in 125+ nations. Our belief is to reach the ends of the earth for souls to be saved in Jesus Christ through one on one evangelism, outreaches, concert scenes, bibles studies, street preaching and church planting.
The vision of Christian Fellowship Ministries is to fulfill Jesus’ Great Commission in Mark 16:15 “Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every person.” To achieve this, the foundations of our Fellowship can be summed up as: Changing Lives - Making Disciples - Reaching the World
To accomplish that vision, each local church has the privilege and responsibility of reaching out into their community with the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. We do that through various means of outreach on a weekly basis.
We also gather together regularly for Holy Ghost-filled services where the unadulterated Word of God is preached that has the ability to save our souls (James 1:21).
Each local church is called to be a discipleship center where men learn from another man how to be a man of God and catch a vision for their own destinies in God. Discipleship is the backbone of our fellowship.
Lastly, we believe that God has ordained and called each local body to have an expression in world evangelism. Through both the sending and financing of national and international workers into the harvest field.
7151 El Cajon Blvd Suite O | San Diego | Ca 92115
Sundays and Wednesdays
Morning Services 10:30am
Evening Services 6:00pm
Midweek Services 7:00 pm
Prayer one hour before all evening services.
Fridays at 7:00 pm
Our home Bible studies are a great way to learn more about the Word of God and to spend time with the family of God. It's also a great time to ask questions in a comfortable home setting.
Sundays at 6 pm
Our Faith Roots program inspires children to learn about the nature of God, to relate with characters and stories of the Bible, and to memorize scriptures. We are currently teaching lessons on God's Rules - the Ten Commandments.
For children ages 2 to 14.
Please Note: Nursery is provided for all services for ages 0 to 2.
About The Pastor
My name is Emmanuel Zepeda. I was born in Brawley, California. I grew up in a dysfunctional home. My parents were drug addicts whose lives were spiraling out of control and they were in and out of prison. My siblings and I ended up in foster care at a very young age; as my mother was in a woman's home getting closer to God and getting clean. At that time my mom moved to San Diego and gave her life to Jesus Christ at The Potter's House. I grew up in and out of church. Church kid, knowing the truth but running from it. Searching for "happiness" and "purpose" in the world but not finding it there. But in the season of being backslidden I knew where to go and what I needed! I went back to church and I gave my life to Jesus Christ. He completely changed my life around. He gave me purpose! Took away old mindsets and blessed me beyond measure!
Today my wife and I are pastoring a church here in beautiful La Mesa, California. Our church is a wonderful congregation and family, and we’d love to have you join us! It would be our privilege to help you serve Jesus in any way possible.
What We Believe
Statement of Faith for Christian Fellowship Ministries
• There is only one God, and that He is eternally existent in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• God the Father is the Creator of the universe. He created man in His own image for fellowship, and called man back to Himself through Christ after the rebellion and fall of man.
• Jesus Christ is eternally God. He was together with the Father and the Holy Spirit from the beginning, and through Him all things were made. He left Heaven and became incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary; henceforth, He is forever one Christ with two natures--God and man--in one Person.
• The Holy Spirit is God, the Lord, and giver of life, who was active in the Old Testament, and given to the Church in fullness at Pentecost. He empowers the saints for service and witness, cleanses man from the old nature, and conforms us to the image of Christ.
• The baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues, subsequent to conversion, releases the fullness of the Spirit, and is evidenced by the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
• In the Bible containing the Old and New Testament is alone the only infallible, inspired Word of God, and that its authority is ultimate, final, and eternal. It cannot be added to, subtracted from, or superseded in any regard. The Bible is the source of all doctrine, instruction, correction, and reproof. It contains all that is needed for guidance in godliness and practical Christian conduct.
• Christ's vicarious death on the cross paid the penalty for the sins of the whole world. Its benefits of healing (body, soul, and spirit) are provided for in the atonement as well.
• That salvation is a free gift of God, based on the merits of the death of His Son, and is appropriated by faith. Salvation is affected by person repentance, belief in the Lord Jesus (justification), and personal acceptance of Him into one's life as Lord and Savior (regeneration).
• The Christian life is to be one of consecration, devotion, and holiness. The shortcomings of the individual are because of the still progressing sanctification of the saints. The Christian life is filled with trials, tests, and warfare against a spiritual enemy. For those abiding in Christ until their deaths or His return, the promises of eternal blessing in the presence of God are assured.
• The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God among the saints through the Spirit. Every believer born of the Spirit has a place in the church designated by God. A place where Christ is working in the lives of the called out ones and calling ministers to the great commission to go into all the world and make disciples of every nation.
• In the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. Baptism is the outward sign of what God has already done in the individual's life and is a public testimony that the person now belongs to Christ. It is identifying with the death and resurrection of Jesus and is done in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Lord's Supper is a commemoration of the death of the Lord and is done in remembrance of Him until He comes again; it is a sign of our participation in Him.
• In the bodily, personal, second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the saints, the millennium, and the final judgment. The final judgment will determine the eternal status of both the saints and the unbelievers, determined by their relationship to Jesus Christ.
7151 El Cajon Blvd Ste O, San Diego, CA 92115, USA